After inadvertently wreaking havoc on the elf community due to his ungainly size, a man raised as an elf at the North Pole is sent to the U.S. in search of his true identity.
This December join Belfast One for Cinema in the Square, in association with Belfast Film Festival. A host of holiday treats lie in store once you step inside our winter cabin-themed cinema to get you into the festive spirit!
Buddy was a baby in an orphanage who stowed away in Santa’s sack and ended up at the North Pole. Later, as an adult human who happened to be raised by elves, Santa allows him to go to New York City to find his birth father, Walter Hobbs. Hobbs, on Santa’s naughty list for being a heartless jerk, had no idea that Buddy was even born. Buddy, meanwhile, experiences the delights of New York City (and human culture) as only an elf can. When Walter’s relationship with Buddy interferes with his job, he is forced to reevaluate his priorities.
What makes the screenings autism friendly?
- The lights will be on low.
- The volume will be turned down.
- There will be no trailers at the beginning of the film.
- You’ll be able to munch away on pizza slices and drinks if you buy them in the Green Room.
- You’ll be able to move around the venue if you like**
** children are to supervised at all times.
Please be advised that heating will be provided, but please wrap up warm!!
Special offers will be available on site for cinema-goers.
Film rating: PG
Terms & Conditions
By accepting a ticket you’re agreeing to our terms and conditions:
1. As not everyone who asks for tickets uses them we send out more tickets than there are places. This means that admission is on a first come first served basis and is not guaranteed. Also, some audience members do arrive earlier than our ticket times. It is unusual for us to have to refuse entry to ticket holders, but when we do please note that there will be no compensation for any costs incurred in getting to us.
2. Please note there is a £1 booking fee