As part of our outdoor Summer Cinema at City Hall, Belfast One in association with Belfast Film Festival present a 40th Anniversary screening of Grease - an energetic musical with infectiously catchy songs and an ode to young love that never gets old.
Rydell High’s most famous graduating class is going back to school. The highest-grossing musical of all time, “Grease” (1978), to the big screen as a sing-along. Join Danny and Sandy with your own crew of T-Birds and Pink Ladies for a carnival ride back to those amazing summer nights!
Check out the full schedule of films for Summer Cinema at City Hall here.
All screenings are free (however are subject to a booking fee of £1). Please reserve your place in advance by clicking ‘buy tickets’.
- This is an outdoor event. Please wear suitable clothing. We of course will try and arrange the sun to come out but in the case of rain please bring waterproof clothing.
- Seating will not be provided so please bring your own seating, blankets, waterproof ground sheets.
- Snacks and drinks will not be available to purchase on site so please come prepared. There are a variety of shops/cafes surrounding Belfast City Hall.
- Toilet facilities will be available on site.
- No alcohol on the premises – there are plenty of nearby pubs for before or after the screenings!
- These events are sold out but there will be a limited amount of additional access on the day on a first come first served basis. We will try and accommodate as many people as possible.
- There will be photographs taken at this event. By taking part in this event you grant the event organisers full rights to use the images resulting from the photography. This might include (but is not limited to), the right to use them in their printed and online publicity, social media, press releases. If you do not wish to be photographed please inform an event organiser on the day.
- If we’ve forgotten anything, don’t hesitate to get in touch!