Belfast Film Festival is recruiting for a number of positions for both BFF19 (11th-20th April 2019) and our exciting new Documentary Festival DocFest Ireland! (running 12th-16th June 2019)
We’re looking for:
- Box Office Manager -to ensure the smooth running of the Belfast Film Festival Box Office.
- Box Office Staff -being the public face of the festival at events, running the box office and overseeing guest lists.
- Volunteer Co-ordinator -planning a rota and overseeing placement and roles of volunteers during festival.
- Guest Co-ordinator -liaising with BFF staff and Guests, booking and overseeing guest itinerary, travel, accommodation and hospitality arrangements in the run up to and during the festival.
- Casual Tech Staff: rigging & derigging tech for events, running films and Q&A’s
- Designer- Graphic design work (proficient with InDesign) 2 weeks in February 2019, working with our in-house designer, will be responsible for programme layout.
Full job descriptions are within each application form.
If you are passionate about film, are highly motivated, have relevant experience and want to be part of our dynamic team please complete the appropriate google doc form below and we’ll be in touch!
BOX OFFICE MANAGER: Apply Here
BOX OFFICE STAFF: Apply Here
VOLUNTEER COORDINATOR: Apply Here
GUEST COORDINATOR: Apply Here
CASUAL TECH STAFF: Apply Here
DESIGNER: Apply Here
DEADLINE for Designer applications is Friday 18th January
DEADLINE for all other applications is Monday 21st January
INTERVIEWS will be held the week commencing February 4th.
Interested in Volunteering? Our call for volunteers opens on Monday 14th January and closes on Friday 8th February. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for an application form and more details.