We’re on the hunt for enthusiastic volunteers with diverse skills to ensure that the 22nd Belfast Film Festival is another massive success.
Our volunteers are the face of the festival, and this role is a perfect opportunity for those seeking experience working in film, arts and events coordination and management.
We’re looking for people to help in the following areas:
- Contribute to the smooth running of the festival
- Promoting the festival
- Meeting & greeting guests
- Helping with set up of events
- Customer service and general venue operations.
Volunteering at BFF is a fun way to meet new people (we’re really nice!), gain experience and be part of a growing international film festival. No previous experience is necessary, but please let us know if you have ‘a very particular set of skills’ or specific areas of interest/expertise.
No minimum time commitment is required. In return, you will gain:
- Valuable experience and skills
- Be part of a dynamic team of passionate film lovers
- A (limited edition) festival t-shirt
- Free access to films & events (outside of your volunteer hours)
- Invitation to the closing night party
The closing date for applications is 5 pm on Monday 10th October, and successful applicants will be contacted after this date.
Click here to fill in the application form
If you have any questions about the form or about volunteering more generally, please email Áine, volunteer coordinator, at email@example.com